2017 Annual Conference
ACDN Annual Conference offers a wealth of training, inspiration, and community building for nonprofit leaders who empower women and men seeking jobs.
ACDN National Conference - October 19-21, 2017
Renaissance Palm Springs Hotel, 888 Tahquitz Canyon Way, Palm Springs, CA 92262
The two-day annual conference is our premier professional development event, focused on sharing best practices and building program capacity to strengthen the effectiveness of your services and the sustainability of your organization.
- Welcome Reception at hotel (Thursday evening, October 19th, 6-8pm)
- Reception and tour of Desert Best Friend's Closet and group dinner (Friday, October 20th, 5:30-8:30pm)
- Keynote speaker announcement coming soon!
- Daily breakfast and lunch (Friday + Saturday)
- Engaging and informative sessions held:
- Friday, October 20, 2017: 8:00am - 4:30pm
- Saturday, October 21, 2017 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Exciting announcements for 2018
- Participate in the annual meeting with Alliance of Career Development Nonprofits board and meet the incoming board members. Attendance and participation at the Annual Meeting is restricted to Alliance of Career Development Nonprofits Members only
- Preview Agenda (Last updated: 7/18/17)