2018 Annual Conference
ACDN Annual Conference offers a wealth of training, inspiration, and community building for nonprofit leaders who empower women and men seeking jobs.
OCTOBER 18-20, 2018
Convene CityView, 30 South 17th Street, Philadelphia, PA 19103
The two and a half day annual conference is our premier professional development event, focused on sharing best practices and building program capacity to strengthen the effectiveness of your services and the sustainability of your organization.
- New! Resale Bootcamp on Thursday (10/18)
- Welcome Reception on Thursday evening (10/18)
- Reception and Tour of Career Wardrobe and The Wardrobe: A Resale Boutique (10/19)
- Keynote Speaker(s): Jasmine Sessoms, Founder/CEO, She Can Win. See all speakers.
- Daily breakfast and lunch, Friday & Saturday
- Engaging and informative sessions, Friday & Saturday
- Exciting announcements for 2019
- Participate in the annual meeting with Alliance of Career Development Nonprofits board and meet the incoming board members. Attendance and participation at the Annual Meeting is restricted to Alliance of Career Development Nonprofits Members only