Event Time: 9:00am PST / 10:00am MST / 11:00am CST / 12:00pm EST
Make the most out of your membership with the Alliance of Career Development Nonprofits! Our goal is to maintain the significant connections we make with one and other at the annual conference and continue the conversations that we never seem to have enough time to cover. You can look forward to the following:
- Mini Brag & Steal session… a favorite at conferences! July Presentation: Writing Stellar Press Releases featuring Dana Tuchman Kaynes, Vice President, Tractenberg & Co.
- Share low-or-no cost PR resources with your ACDN colleagues.
- Bring your best practice tips to share and your questions too!
- Q & A: get valuable feedback from your peers on challenges that you face (you are not alone!)
- Learn more about ACDN resources and how our members reap the benefits!
Featured Speaker: Dana Tuchman Kaynes, Vice President, Tractenberg & Co.
Dana Tuchman Kaynes joined Tractenberg & Co. in 1999. She currently serves as Vice President, overseeing agency-wide strategic initiatives and the firm’s Fashion related accounts. Known for her out-of-the-box thinking, Kaynes ensures that all Public Relations initiatives are a part of an integrated program that works in tandem with clients’ existing communications campaigns. During her time at Tractenberg & Co., Kaynes has worked on a wide variety of major national launches and campaigns, making brands into household names and positioning products to become bestsellers. Kaynes has been the driving force behind both the concept and execution of several large-scale campaigns for various beauty brands nationwide. She is a graduate of the Boston University College of Communications.