Nurturing nonprofits that support women and men seeking jobs and economic independence. Our nonprofits help with interview clothes, interview skills, and more.
2016 National Statistics
- Annual Outcomes Received by 95% of members
- Total Clients Outfitted in 2016: 41,389 (Clients receive clothing free of charge)
- Total Clients who received Professional Development Training in 2016: 8,905
- Total of Clients Served: nearly 300,000
- Two (2) New Members in Third Quarter (Madeit! Foundation Inc. and First Impression, Inc.)
- Oldest agency founded in 1992; youngest in 2015
- 100% of ACDN members report serving women; 53% agencies serve men
- Over 50% ACDN member organizations have a social enterprise component such as a resale store or quarterly sales to offer their clients and the community access to designer and name brand clothing at accessible prices and supports their missions.
- 100% of ACDN members cite their #1 need is donations of gently-used and new plus-size clothing (for both women and men) and access to bulk purchasing (ie. new undergarments, large and extra-wide shoes, make-up, mens clothing, insurance).
- 56% Members cite access to bulk purchasing is extremely important.
- 40% Members cite the ACDN National Conference is extremely important.
- 53% cite Quarterly Membership Meetings are very important.
- 50% cite Virtual U Webinars are very important.
Contact our Managing Partner, Carrie Hanson Veurink, at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. We’d love to hear from you.