ACDN Annual Conference offers a wealth of training, inspiration, and community building for nonprofit leaders who empower women and men seeking jobs.
NEW THIS YEAR: RESALE BOOTCAMP
Resale Bootcamp: Thursday, October 18, 2018
Join the all-star staff of The Wardrobe, a Resale Store Benefitting Career Wardrobe, and regionally-acclaimed resale and/or retail professionals, to discover a roadmap to creating (and sustaining!) fundraising revenue throughout the year.
- How online resale platforms have changed the industry, and how to use them to your advantage.
- Why staffing with seasoned retail professionals will allow for meaningful internships and Program Bonus Points (and save you money!)
- How "pop" feminism can positively influence workplace culture and do most of your social enterprise branding for you.
- A tour of Career Wardrobe and time with the Program Coordinators to learn the ins and outs of the Wardrobe Resale (and a chance to ask all specific questions, from Point of Sale systems to merchandising tips!)
- Fontaine Gutierrez, Business Specialist at Philadelphia Youth Network
- Jessica Rennard, Program Manager at Jomar Textiles and Online Sales Consultant for Career Wardrobe
- Kimi Pryor, Merchandising Program Coordinator at Career Wardrobe
- Nick Kril, Program Manager, Career Wardrobe